Kristian Tornivaara, CEO
1. In one word, describe yourself.
2. What do you do in Surma and why does it matter?
My job is to provide a healthy and functional workingplace, as well as, keep the corporation working. I take the main responsibility of all our business decisions. This enables our expert team to concentrate on their work to provide the best service and solutions for our customers.
I am also handling our international partnerships and public relations. These tasks are needed to ensure the continuation of Surma success.
3. What are you really into outside of work?
I am always trying to find new experiences and hobbies. I also try to go to new places, exhibitions, shows and museums. Another important thing for me outside of work is of course sleeping. I would like to do that more.
4. If you could have a gigantic billboard anywhere with anything on it — metaphorically speaking, getting a message out to millions or billions — what would it say and why?
"Every voyage can be an adventure" - I hope people would go out experience and live a happy life. This will lead to good thing also to all others.
5. What is one of the best or most worthwhile investments you’ve ever made? (Could be an investment of money, time, energy, etc.)
All the time I spend with my kids. They are by far the most important investment I've ever made.