1. In one sentence, describe yourself.
Quiet and weird "little" boy.
2. What do you do in Surma and how do you maintain your work-life balance?
I'm in charge of Surma's UI development. In my spare time I'm jogging, cycling, playing football and rinkball, making music, watching movies & tv-series, growing chili peppers and tomatoes in my greenhouse and spending time in nature.
3. What is your favorite food?
Too many to mention even few... almost everything I can add some chili to?
4. If you could have a gigantic billboard anywhere with anything on it — metaphorically speaking, getting a message out to millions or billions — what would it say and why?
"What if you're right and they're wrong?"
5. What is something you would like to do or achieve in the future?
Nothing specific... I'm doing those simple things that make me happy, one day at a time and see what life gives in return.