Structural Dynamics Specialist
1. In one word, describe yourself.
2. What do you do in Surma and what keeps you motivated?
Naval ship vulnerability assessment, analysis tool development for SURMA software, numerical simulations. Varying and challenging work that contains problem solving keeps me motivated.
3. What is your favorite way of relaxing outside work?
Bouldering, quality beer and potato chips, listening to heavy metal, reading and playstation games.
4. If you could have a gigantic billboard anywhere with anything on it — metaphorically speaking, getting a message out to millions or billions — what would it say and why?
Silence is golden.
5. What is something you would like to become reality in the future (e.g. event, invention, change in society, etc.)?
Abolishment of low-fat food products.